Red Rose City Pullover Hoodie
Originally called Hickory Town, the city was renamed after the English city of Lancaster by native John Wright. Its symbol, the red rose, is from the House of Lancaster. Lancaster was part of the 1681 Penn's Woods Charter of William Penn, and was laid out by James Hamilton in 1734. It was incorporated as a borough in 1742 and incorporated as a city in 1818.
USA made, tril blend heather navy fleece, with Light Pink
Tri Blend (50% Polyester 37% Combed Ring Spun Cotton 13% Rayon)